The Indian Institutes of Technology – Joint Entrance Examination (IIT JEE) is a competitive annual examination held in India every year. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body of JEE Main exam and it publishes the JEE Main Answer Key after each exam.
On 3rd September 2019, NTA released the JEE Main 2020 application form for candidates who want to appear the IIT JEE 2020 exam. The application form of JEE Main (January) was available until 10th October 2019. The exam will be conducted in two different sessions – January 6th -11th and April 3rd – 9th. There would be 3 papers of the JEE Main entrance exam:
- Paper 1 is for B.Tech aspirants
- Paper 2 is for B.Architecture aspirants
- Paper 3 is for B.Planning aspirants
The JEE Main 2020 exam will be conducted for admissions to various IITs, NITs and GFTIs spread across India. Apart from these institutes, the IIT JEE Main scores are also widely accepted across various state institutes, private universities and engineering colleges in many states of the country. Specifically, candidates who qualify the JEE Main exam cutoff are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced exam.
NTA usually releases the JEE Main Answer Key only after conducting the exam. It is available within a few days from the exam, just before the JEE Main exam results are declared.
Candidates should keep a close check on the official website of NTA to download the JEE Main Answer Key of the exam. Here we bring you a few steps that you need to follow in order to view and download the JEE Main Answer Key for your reference:
- At first, you need to visit the official website of NTA.
- Keep your enrolment number, password and security pin ready while logging into the website.
- Once you’ve entered the website, you need to click on JEE Main Answer Key and either select the code if the option is available or click on the given link.
- Soon, the JEE Main Answer Key of all the sets will start displaying on the screen.
- Thereafter, you can download the NTA JEE Main Answer Key and calculate your tentative score as per the questions that you’ve attempted in the exam.
To know more about the IIT JEE Main question paper analysis and preparation, you can check the Youtube link given below: