For various admissions into PG and UG courses, Central Universities across India conduct Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) every year in June. Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the Central Universities can apply for this exam. For those candidates who will be applying for UG courses, the syllabus is based on Class 12 subjects. The candidates have to fill two question papers. Question paper A will be common for students of all streams and question paper B will be based on candidate’s subject.
CUCET Application form 2017 will be available online from 20 March. The closing date of online registration is April 14. And the closing date of online Payment receipt is also April 14. The candidates can edit the already filled CUCET Form till April 14. And once the registration process is over, no candidate can then edit his/her form. The admit cards for the exam will be available from May 5 and the exam will be held on May 17-18, 2017. And the results will be declared on June 07, 2017.
For those candidates appearing in the final year of their college and are awaiting their results can apply for this exam. But the condition is that during Counseling, the candidates produce the proof of passing the qualifying exam.
Central Universities Conducting CUCET
Students who will fill CUCET form, appear and qualify this exam can get admission to one of the following 10 Central Universities of the country:
- Central University Kashmir,
- Central University of Jammu,
- Central University of Kerala,
- Central University of Jharkhand,
- Central University of Rajasthan,
- Central University of Punjab,
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Haryana
How to fill CUCET form 2017?
The correct procedure to fill CUCET Application form 2017 is as given below:
- First of all go to CUCET 2017 official portal
- And then tap Apply button.
- Now tap on a Program among PG, undergraduate and research.
- And then fill details like email ID, candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number and registration password.
- You will receive an email on the registered email ID and SMS on the registered mobile number. The email will confirm successful completion of the registration process.
- You have to also fill details related to qualifying exams, Correspondence address, Gate scores (for Engineering students), and declaration.
- Once you will fill these details, then upload a photograph and signature.
- You can register for three courses of your choice in the selected program from each university.
- If you feel there is a need for correction, edit the application and proceed on to complete fee payment process.
- Make payment online or via debit card, net banking or credit card. You can also make payment via E-challan.
- You can also register for additional three courses, but the condition is you should be
What is the procedure to correct CUCET application form 2017?
Like the previous year students will be allowed to edit the CUCET form but with in prescribed time. The candidates can edit the already filled CUCET application form 2017 till April 14. And once the registration process is over, no candidate can then edit his/her form.
Students can edit following details:
- Course Details
- Email Address
- University Details
- Mobile Number