UPSC is organizing authority for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Second Exam which is going to be held on September 18, 2016. With the help of this exam the UPSC employs fresher’s in Indian Defence Services which are Air Force, Army and Navy. The official declaration has been made online. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and wants to apply, they could apply from June 18,2016 to July 15,2016. Forms were available from June 18, 2016 on the official website
UPSC organizes national defense academy training courses. Candidates are chosen for Navy, army and air force through USPC National Defence Academy’s written exam. In a year the selection exam is organized twice i.e. April and September. Students who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply for this exam by filling NDA Form. After cracking the written exam students appear in SSB interview. Candidates will be chosen for National Defence Academy on the basis of merit through Exam. The Test isan All India level which is conducted every year under the supervision ofUPSC.
Candidates who want to join Army, Navy and air force, they are prescribed to apply for this post. The UPSC has declared the notification for Exam.
Total posts- 410 seats (Approximately) out of which
Posts for Army- 208 Posts
Posts for Navy- 55 Posts
Posts for Air Force- 92 Posts
Naval Academy (12th Cadet Entry)- 55 Posts
Candidates should have completed 12th class with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from the recognized board. Those students who are in 12th can also apply.
- Candidate should be Indian citizen.
- Age should between 16.5 years to 19 years as on 1st January, 2016.
- Only male candidates can apply.
- Applicants should remain unmarried till the completion of the course.
Starting date of submission: 18.06.2016
Last date of registration: 15.07.2016
Admit Card will be available from: Mid of August 2016
Written Exam on: 18.09.2016
After the declaration, candidates are now able to apply. Candidates can apply online on registered website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
There are 2 parts of registration. In first part, normal registration is done which provides us with an application ID. Now for part 2 registration application ID is entered and then date of birth for completion of part 2 registration.
Steps to apply
- Go to the registered website upsc.gov.in
- Do part-1 registration and enter details like name, education qualification, date of birth and other required details.
- Complete part-1 registration.
- Fee payment mode is selected.
- Upload scanned signature and photo in the prescribed format.
- Take print out of application forms.
- Generate bank challan and make payment of fee.
Fees for General Candidates: 100/-
Fees for Reserved Candidates: 50/-