The requirement for some extra cash or a loan can come in at any time. It could be a medical emergency, a requirement to pay school or college fees, to fund a vacation, or even meet the month-end cash crunch.
Personal loans always come in handy in such situations, as they are easy to avail and are lower on documentation needs. When in emergency situations, time is of great importance. Hence, a loan should be made available, when it is needed the most.
Money View is a new age fintech lender who believes in enabling easy and convenient credit to everyone. With its totally digital experience, paperless process, and faster approval and equally fast disbursal, availing of a personal loan from Money View is a delightful and effortless process.
Read on to know all that you need to know about Money View Instant Personal Loans.
Features and Benefits of Money View Instant Loans:
- Eligibility check for a Money View personal loan just takes 2 mins
- Borrow any amount starting from Rs. 10,000 and going up to Rs. 5,00,000
- Enjoy relaxed repayment terms of up to 5 years
- Fast disbursal of your loan amount in just 2 HOURS of approval
- The entirely paperless process ensures lesser effort and hassles
- Low credit score? You can still get a loan with our alternate credit model
- Low-interest rates start from 1.33% per month
- No prepayment penalty if 3 EMIs are paid.
How do You Apply for an Instant Personal Loan from Money View?
It is extremely easy to apply for a Money View personal loan either on the app or on the website. The process is simple and user-friendly and takes just 4 simple steps.
- Eligibility Check: 2minutes is all it takes to check your eligibility
- Plan Selection: You can choose a loan amount and repayment tenure that suits your financial needs
- Upload Documents: Provide your personal details and upload the necessary documents, all on the app or website
- Get the Loan Amount: Get the loan amount disbursed to your account in 2 hours of approval.
Interest Rates and other Charges on Money View Paperless Loan
Interest rates and other charges on a Money View loan are extremely pocket-friendly and competitive which doesn’t seem like a burden on your finances.
The schedule of interest rates and other charges on Money View loan are
|Fees & Charges||Amount to be Paid|
|Interest Rate||From 1.33% per month onwards|
|Loan Processing Charges||Between 2.5-6% of the approved loan amount|
|Part/Full Payment of the Loan (Loan Foreclosure)||No penalty charged on full pre-closure of the loan after payment of 3 EMIsNo part-prepayment allowed|
|Interest on Overdue EMIs||2% per month on the overdue EMI/Principal loan amount|
|Cheque Bounce||Rs.500/- every instance of bounce|
|Loan Cancellation||No additional charges are levied.Interest is charged for the period between loan disbursement and loan cancellation.Processing fees are retained.|
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to Money View Personal Loans
The eligibility criteria to apply to Money View instant personal loan is transparent and easy to understand. Also, we have open eligibility criteria so that credit is made available to as many individuals as possible.
- Be salaried or self-employed
- Have Monthly in-hand income of ₹13,500* or more
- Income received in a bank
- Min CIBIL score of 650 or Experian score of 750
- Should be aged between 21 years and 57 years
Documentation Requirements for Applying for Instant Personal Loan
Personal loans from Money View are very easy to avail, so are the documentation requirements for our loans. The documents required for the loan are
|ID Proof||Anyone of the following: Voter ID CardAadhaar CardValid Indian PassportPAN CardValid Driver’s License|
|Address Proof||Anyone of the following Ration CardAadhaar CardValid Driver’s LicenseValid Indian PassportVoter ID CardUtility Bill – (Gas Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill) or Bank Statement -Generated within the last 60 days|
|Income Proof (for self-employed)||Last 3 months’ bank statement (in PDF format) or last 2 years’ ITR|
|Income Proof (for salaried)||Last 3 months’ bank statement (in PDF format)|
Top 10 Uses of an Instant Personal Loan
- To repay other high-interest loans like credit card outstanding, etc.
- To meet emergency expenses
- To consolidate other debts
- For starting a business venture
- To build your credit history
- For remodeling your home
- Fund your travel plans
- To pay down-payment of big-ticket loans like home loans
- To buy an expensive electronic or electrical gadget
- To meet educational expenses
Personal loans are undoubtedly convenient and easy to avail; however, it is important that you avail of a loan that can be repaid easily with your existing income. Equally important is that you repay promptly so that your credit score does not get affected negatively