Often when asked a lot of mothers say that they want a baby girl because then they can dress her up! Well, that’s true, there is hardly anything more fun and interesting than a little baby girl whom you can dress up in cute little outfits.
You will get plenty of options when it comes to searching for kids girls clothes online India and hence you will have no difficulty in finding just what you are looking for, for your cute little darling. Well if you want to add a little more jazz to her dress as her personal stylist, then here is some time tested yet quirky ways to dress up your little girl:
- The first and the most basic style in the book is that when it comes to attending a formal invitation, you can always dress up your girl in a little lace dress! Look for the ones that come with satin belts since they add just the perfect finish to the dress. You can opt for a head band too if your child is comfortable with it. If she hasn’t started walking yet or less than 6 months old, then do not stifle her with too many accessories. If she is more than a year old then you can stylize her outfit with a pearl necklace and a dainty pair of shoes.
- If you want to keep it cool, casual and yet add a dash of style then go for floral dresses. These are bound to make your daughter look lovely. If you want you can opt for denim like cotton sleeveless shirts with a cowgirl knot and pair it up with a knee length floral skirt. Pair it up with nice shoes and a bow clip and your princess is all set to rock a lunch invitation. This will also help to keep here comfortable.
- The sailor boat dress is a classic when it comes to dresses for girls. These are widely available and come in basically in combination of colours like white and blue or white and yellow. These are very comfortable and perfect for toddlers. If you want her to just breathe in her dress and effortlessly look stylish then this is a very good option. Do not accessorize this dress much and keep it as simple as possible.
- The ones with the animals print never go out of style. You can opt for single colours with an animal stitched to the side or you can go for dresses with animal prints. When it comes to choosing a dress like this, do try and take your daughter’s choice into mind. Kids love animals and hence they are bound to love this dress.
- If your baby girl has grown up a little bit then you can dress her up in a maxi dress. Keep the accessories to minimum and ask your child to concentrate on tripping. If she pulls it off, then your child is all set to rock the fashion world!
So, these are some dress ideas that you can try when it comes to dressing up your baby girl. Have fun!