Master in Business administration is a rapidly growing post graduate programme among the new graduates as well as the working professionals who intent to brush up their managerial skills. Karnataka is among the top 3 states of India with highest number of management institutes all over the country. Some of the top colleges of country are located in the capital of Karnataka i.e. Bangalore.
Top MBA colleges in Bangalore for pursuing post-graduation in management are vast; some of the famous and reputed colleges are listed below. Though there are many management institutes in Bangalore but we have listed here only those institutes who are providing quality education to its students and also have a better placement records so far.
- IIM Bangalore: Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore is among the top three management institutes of India. Admissions to the IIM Bangalore are toughest and very competitive; Admissions to IIMs are done through the CAT Exam which is conducted in the month of December every year. Applicants have to apply for the CAT exam in the month of September.
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship: It is also one of the best PGDM/PGPM/MBA institutes of Bangalore, commonly known as XIME. Admissions to XIME are conducted through the national level entrance test XAT(Xavier’s aptitude Test) which is to be held in January every year, XIME offers the 2 year full time PGDM to its students.
- Christ University Bangalore: Christ University was established in among the oldest and reputed university of management in Bangalore. Applicants can apply to the admissions to the programme in Christ University through the multiple entrance tests i.e. CAT, NMAT, GNAT and IBSAT, Along with the scores of these admission tests applicants will have to go through the strict selection process.
- Indian Institute of Science, department of management Studies: Unlike other Top MBA colleges in Bangalore. IISc provided Master in Management to its students. Its annual intake is very less as compared to other management colleges i.e. only 25 to 30 candidates are given admissions to its Management programme.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management: Also known as SIBM Bangalore accepts the meritorious candidates of SNAP Test (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) which is conducted in December of every year. SIBM has successfully made its position among the top colleges of management although it was established in 2008.