Education is still a vision for many in a developing country, like India. Because we live in the 21st century, the formal education system has a lot of obstacles to it. Because formal education is not so economical, in recent years, the non-formal education method has become more prevalent. Distance education in India is a modern way of learning that allows students to study without being physically present in the school/college/university within their own space and time.
Concept of Distance Education in India
Multiple state governments were under enormous pressure to establish more and more colleges, institutes, and universities. The demand has resulted in higher education in India growing faster. But the only downside is that this growth is accentuated more on quantity than quality, all due to increased demand. Therefore, to ensure quality education and success, a complementary methodology was required. And that is one kind of distance education in India.
Most reputed universities appreciated distance education in India to meet the increasing demands of those candidates who lacked the resources to pursue higher education by traditional process. The formal education system had a lot of boundaries, which many students are not able to undertake. And therefore they get enticed towards distance education. Features flexible schooling, home research, high quality & lower cost, earning while studying is some of the most advanced advantages of distance learning. And that is why distance education in India is growing so fast.
The Need for Distance Education in India
- Distance education in India is needed because of the rigidity and high cost, formal education system.
- To meet the needs of diverse students, distance education in India is required.
- Distance education in India is particularly necessary for people who want to study while earning.
- Distance education in India is vital for self-learning and self-improvement of a person who is otherwise deprived of proper education.
How Distance Education in India is Growing over Time?
- The best Distance education in India helps students to take different courses from their immediate geographical vicinity. For example, a student from Germany may apply for distance education courses in India in any Indian college. The student just sitting in Germany can complete his course. This can help create a multi-talented workforce.
- Distance education in India is always economical as it does not stress the students and their parents; it also helps the student to invest their funds in some other successful medium that in one way.
- Distance education in India is one of the latest trends in learning to help lots of aspirants achieve their dreams with minimal effort. Distance education in India is making many candidates ‘ lives easier by coming to their doorsteps. The accessible education system assists in growing the country’s literacy rate.
Why Choose DLP for Distance Education in India?
DLP provides distance education in India, keeping in mind the flexibility of students. The expanding ubiquity of utilizing the web and social media channels in recent years has made the learning process more comfortable. A student doesn’t need to have a real face-to-face meeting with the teachers and faculties as most of the study-related connections are easily made via online classes via the internet.
With the current generation’s educational interest in mind, DLP provides students with a forum to get in touch with the best distance provider universities and institutes in India and abroad.
DLP provides degrees such as Dual Degrees, Masters Degrees, Bachelor Degrees, PG Diploma and Diploma courses are offered in almost all fields of study such as Science, Education, Finance, Administration, Health, Pharmaceutical, Performing Arts, Mass Communication and Journalism, and so on. They have collaborated with several reputable universities and colleges to provide distance education in India to students who are unable to attend regular classes such as housewives, rural students, working professionals, and so on with the best distance learning solutions.