The application forms can be filled online from 15 September 2017. The students who are interested to take admission in BA (H) in 1st and 2nd year, MSC, MCA, M.TECH, MPHIL, Ph.D. or integrated MSC will have to fill the application form to seek admission in above-mentioned courses. Candidates who want to apply for a certificate of proficiency, diploma of proficiency, advanced diploma in mass media courses are also required to fill the common application form. The process of the application form has initiated from and the candidates can fill the application form until 13 October 2017 through online mode only. Before filling the application form, the candidate should go through the prospectus carefully.
- The online application form has been initiated from 15 September 2017
- Last date to submit the online application form will end on 13 October 2017
- The entrance exam will be conducted from 27 to 30 December 2017
The application form for the entrance exam can be filled online. The candidates who are interested to apply for the entrance exam are required to visit the official website of the university. The candidates cannot download the application form or cannot purchase the form from anywhere. The steps to fill the online application form are as-
- The candidate is required to register as the first step
- After that, the candidate is required to fill the application form and make a preview of the filled in the application form
- Once done with filling up the form, the candidate is required to upload the scanned images of photo and signatures of the candidate
- Then the candidate is required to make the payment of the application fee
- At the end, the candidate is required to make the final submission of the application fee
Correction in the application form-
- Before the payment of the application fee- The candidate can edit the application form before making the payment of the fee through the edit option available in the application form.
- After the payment of the application fee- Once the payment of the fee is paid and online application form is submitted, any correction in the JNU admission form 2018 can be done tentatively on 14 and 15 October 2017 until 5.00 PM. Candidates are requested to note that no correction in the online application form will be allowed under any circumstances till 15 October 2017.
Details in the application form that can be edited after the payment of the application fee is done-
- Correction in the category of the candidate
- Correction in the subject
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Address of the candidate including the state and city
- Email id of the candidate
- Mobile number of the candidate
- Academic details of candidate
If candidate forgot application form number, they are advised to check their email inbox where they receive an automated mail. If candidates do not receive password on mobile, then they have to call on helpline number.