With the pollution, the dirt and dust around us, developing “pimples”, “spots”, or “zits”, however, you want to call it is one of the results that we have to deal with. These pimples develop when the sebaceous glands or the oil glands are clogged and gets infected. This leads to swelling and red lesions that are usually filled with pus. Pimples are part of acne. These usually happen during the puberty stage, but can also happen at any age if we do not take care of our skin. Pimples most often affect the face, back, as well as the chest area and your shoulders. These areas are where most of the sebaceous glands can be found.
Types Of Pimples
There are different types of pimples which also has signs and symptoms of their own. It is important that you know the type or the combination of types that you have for you to determine the exact treatment and products to use to prevent and control recurrence.
● Whiteheads. These are also known as “closed comedo”. These are tiny pimples that are just under the skin. They look like flesh-colored papules.
● Blackheads. These are also known as “open comedo”. Unlike the whiteheads, these are small yet very visible. They appear to be black or dark brown because of the melanin oxidation.
● Papules. This type appears to be small, solid and rounded bumps that are often pink in color which rises from the skin.
● Pustules. These are the pimples that are full of pus. They are very visible on the skin’s surface where the base looks red and the pus is usually on top.
● Nodules. These look like papules but looks larger. They can be painful which are deep into the skin.
● Cysts. This type of pimples is very visible on the skin’s surface. They are filled with pus and are very painful. These are the types that commonly cause pimple scars.
The One-Step Pimple Clear Pads
COSRX pimple pad is one of the best products that targets major skin problems while it deeply cleanses the face. This product contains ingredients that are best for daily acne control which can remove sebum, reduce any blemishes, and gently exfoliates the skin. It is also saturated with active ingredients that have the capability to flush out any dirt that is trapped just underneath the skin. Because of this, it can prevent any occurrence of skin problems.
Why Choose Cosrx Pimple Pads?
COSRX pimple pads are clinically formulated with hyaluronic acid, propolis, as well as natural BHA that are perfect for controlling acne and removing visible blemishes. This One Step Moisture Up Pad is very easy to use and suitable for users who have lesser time to care for their skin. This pad promotes hydration that can last all day.
This product also brings back the natural balance of your skin while removing any harmful irritants and sebum. This product is highly recommended for a sensitive and easily irritated skin. This is a much simpler and more effective option for your daily skincare routine.