India, which is situated in Asia, is one of the countries in the world that has different terrains. This is one of the reasons as to why most people prefer spending their honeymoons in the country. Different destinations have different features and activities that fit all types of couples from romantic couples to adventurous couples. Some of the main honeymoon destinations in the region include;
- Rajasthan– perfect for romantic couples, this area will make you feel like royalty. Rajasthan has vast features and sceneries including palaces and temples. You can opt to take a cruise and view the amazing lakes in the region. Apart from the lakes and buildings, the couple can opt to take a luxury desert cruise. On the desert cruise, you get a chance to experience rides from camels and elephants and feel like kings and queens. There is usually a desert festival that takes place for three days in January. In order to enjoy this trip you can opt for makemytrip coupons.
- Ajanta and Ellora caves- these caves are the perfect destination points for the adventurous tourist. Once you get to visit the caves you get a chance to learn the history of Buddhism in India. The Ajanta caves are located in the Sahyadri hills, just above the Waghora River. The caves always leave each and every person fascinated. There are 29 Ajanta caves available that were built by the monks. Ellora however has a total of 34 caves. These caves represent the three main faiths in India.
- Manali- located in Himachal Pradesh, the most captivating activity in the area is sky diving. As you sky dive with your spouse, you get a chance to get a great view of the amazing terrain in the area. This view will be locked in your memories for years to come. The adrenaline rush as you are in the sky and the spectacular view of the region is what actually makes this one of the most visited areas in India.
- Taj Mahal– visiting this place as a couple is sure to set a strong foundation in your new marriage. The monument was build to symbolize beauty and as an attribute of love that Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan had for his wife. The beautiful architectural design of the monument has not been matched by any other and has actually been classified as one of the eight wonders of the world. Most people tend to visit the place when there is a full moon so as to see its serene appearance.
- Sandakphu– located in Darjeeling, it is one of the largest peaks in the world. It is a dream visit for adventure lovers. Sandakphu is one of the most common tourist destinations in the region. As a couple you get the chance to enjoy and experience the diversity of nature as you enjoy the amazing peak. One of the cheapest ways of actually visiting this area is by taking the option of Expedia coupons.
It is always best to compare all these honeymoon destinations in order to know the best place to travel. During the visit try and experience all the activities offered in order to fully enjoy the visit.