HDFC RTGS Form is used for sending the amount overhead of Rs 2 lakh through any HDFC Bank Account. HDFC NEFT Form is used for sending money lower than Rs 2 lakh through any HDFC Bank Account. You are required to fill the RTGS Form / NEFT Form for sending money. Now you can Download HDFC RTGS Form / NEFT within here for sending of money in India. Instapdf is the top place to download HDFC Bank RTGS Form, HDFC NEFT challan document.
Similarly, you can download the HDFC Bank RTGS form / NEFT Pdf file, HDFC Bank RTGS/NEFT Challan print out, challan document. This site similarly giving Application for RTGS Transfer of HDFC Bank /HDFC Bank Actual Time Gross Payment Apps etc.
HDFC RTGS System and HDFC NEFT System
Bank provides RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement System) & NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer System) which permits a well-organized, safe, cost-effective, and consistent system of allocation of money from bank to bank in addition to from remitter’s account in a specific bank to the recipient’s account in alternative bank transversely the nation.
- HDFC RTGS Timings: Time for allocation money over RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday (apart from 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
- HDFC NEFT Timings: Time for allocation money over NEFT is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 4:30 PM and Saturday (apart from 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 4:30 PM.
HDFC RTGS Form Requirements
In command to simplify an RTGS approach of allocation, one requests to refill the RTGS procedure of the bank after which the dealings are to be originated. HDFC is one of the foremost banks in the nation and has a moderately simpler submission procedure for its RTGS built dealings. The HDFC Bank RTGS Form entails the subsequent material from your finish:
- Name of the recipient
- Account number of the recipient
- Address of the recipient
- Branch name and address of the recipient bank
- Bank IFSC code of the recipient
- The money you wish to send through RTGS.
Specifics refer to you
- Name of the aspirant
- Account number of the aspirant
- The cash deposit by the aspirant
- Contact specifics of the aspirant – Mobile number and email address
- If the aspirant is a non-HDFC client, they essential to give their address.
- Name and code of the division from which your famine to pledge the course.
- Date of procedure start
- Time of procedure start
When you completely provide all this information, you may require to place your sign at the top of the form. The bank would then give the receiving print of the submission document. The HDFC Bank RTGS Forms ruins the similar for equally HDFC and non-HDFC clienteles. You can use the HDFC RTGS form for the NEFT document too. You have to assign your cheque end to end through the application document and the name of the recipient ought to be “HDFC Bank Ltd – RTGS”. If you have any worries concerning slightly of the arenas, you can contract out to any HDFC bank staff and they must be clever to aid you over.
Charges for HDFC Bank RTGS & NEFT
The charges of RTGS and NEFT in HDFC Bank are mentioned under the table:
You can do NEFT AND RTGS through HDFC Bank mobile application. The best disperse in Online NEFT is It is free of charges.
|Amount of RTGS||Transaction Service Charges (Exclusive of GST)|
|Rs.2 lakhs and up to Rs.5 lakhs||Rs 15|
|Above Rs.5 lakhs||Rs 15|
|Amount of NEFT||Transaction Service Charges (Exclusive of GST)|
|Up to Rs.10,000/-||Rs 2|
|Rs. 10,001 and up to Rs. 1lakh||Rs 2|
|Rs. 100001 to Rs 200000||Rs 10|
|Rs 200000||Rs 10|