Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam application or registration forms will tentatively be available in the month of February 2017 and the deadline will be March 2017. Application form for the entrance exam will be made available for candidates interested in engineering in online mode only. To appear in the entrance exam, every candidate has to fill and submit the application form to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University well known as AKTU before the last date of submission. Candidates must make sure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
UPSEE is organized every year by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University known as AKTU for the students who are aspiring for admissions in the engineering colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Fee for Application Form-
Candidates of General and OBC category will be required to make a payment Rs. 1,000 as application fee, while candidates who belong to SC or ST category along with physically handicapped and female candidates from all the categories will have to make payment Rs. 500 as application fee for application fee.
Application fee payment:
Candidates can make the payment for the UPSEE 2017 application form fee for the entrance examby online mode only which could be with the help of Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking.
Application Form has following details-
- Place and mode of filling the application form
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Father name
- Candidate’s Mother name
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Gender of Candidate
- Qualification of Candidate
- Category and Sub-Category of Candidate
- Nationality of Candidate
- Courses for which candidate has applied
- Exam Centre
- Communication Details of the Candidate
After filling up all the above mentioned details in the application form of the entrance exam, candidate is required to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression and payment of application fee, the application form of the entrance exam will finally be submitted. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of the filled in application form of the entrance exam to authority organizing entrance exam.
Submission of Online Application Form:
Filling of online application form for the entrance exam involves the following three steps which are-
- Candidate has to enter all personal, academic and communication details
- Next candidate has to Upload image
- And lastly candidate has to make the fee payment
Before filling the application form for the entrance exam, every candidate must be available with the following:
- A personal valid mobile phone number and a personal valid e-mail id
- Scanned image of recent passport size colored photograph of dimensions of 3.5cm X 4.5cm in JPEG format with maximum size of 20 KB
- Scanned image of candidates’ signature of dimensions of 3.5cm X 1.5cm in JPEG format with maximum size of 10 KB
- Scanned image of candidates’ left thumb impression of dimensions of 3.5cm X 1.5cm in JPEG format with maximum size of 10 KB.
For more details on UPSEE Application Form, you can visit www.educationknow.com