Some of the best remedies and alternatives are offered to us by Mother Nature. We struggle with various incurable long-term diseases that leave us with no other option but to take recourse to medicines. However, alongside taking medicines, it is also important for us to make changes in our lifestyle and take the help of antidotes that are there in nature itself.
One of the most common diseases that plague people across the world is diabetes and when it comes to tackling this disease, there is one ingredient that really goes a long way in curbing its effects- stevia. This is a plant whose leaves are extremely beneficial in more ways than one and has recently been approved by doctors around the world. There are quite a few renowned stevia manufacturers in India as well and hence getting hold of its leaves in any form- powdered or whole will not be much of a problem. Let’s take a look at some of the most useful benefits of this highly beneficial plant:
- Stevia has a very sweet taste and can be easily used as a natural replacement for refined and processed sugar. It has been estimated that stevia contains zero calories and has a glycaemic index of zero. Do you know what that means? This means that if you are battling with diabetes, but find it hard to control your sweet cravings, then this surely is a great alternative! You can use stevia leaves in tea other beverages- a practice that dates back to the 16th century! This will certainly help you to keep your blood sugar in check and of course, satisfy your sweet cravings.
- It is very important for a child to have a balanced and wholesome meal in order to ensure proper growth. However how you will stop their cravings for cakes, chocolates, candies, i.e. for something basically sweet? Do not! Bake them a cake with stevia powder! This is healthy for anybody’s system and hence you can find new ways to incorporate this into your child’s diet.
- Are you struggling with weight issues? Then again you can take recourse to stevia. Craving for sweets and snacks is something that a lot of people find difficult to fight against, especially when in a diet. So if you are hit by these sudden cravings, then you can always munch on a few fresh stevia leaves which will satisfy your taste buds and not add to the calorie count!
- If you have blood pressure problems then you will have to go on a strict diet and lose weight. You can incorporate stevia as a part of your diet to keep away the harmful effects of refined sugar.
- Stevia plants contain kaempferol. This is something that helps to reduce the risk of a person developing pancreatic cancer. Thus doctors often recommend this to people who have diseases that might result in pancreatic cancer with the course of time.
Now that you know the various health benefits of this plant, why wait? Go and get your supply today!