Quicken Inc. announces its 2018 releases of Quicken for Windows and Mac users, hence continuing the momentum since becoming a standalone company. The updated Quicken product line revitalizes both offerings deliver on the company’s commitment. The improved features of Quicken 2018 includes online bill management, new investment features, as well as simpler upgrades with Quicken’s membership program.
This provides uninterrupted access to all the latest features. From managing investments to being on top of finances, Quicken 2018 helped customers in managing their finances at each and every stage of life. You can talk to our Quicken support team to learn more about this updated version.
Quicken 2018 for Mac
Mac users will now be able to access their choice of products, which includes Quicken Starter, Quicken Deluxe, as well as Quicken Premier, for the first time ever. This provides Mac users much more flexibility to choose from the offering to suits their specific financial needs.
Quicken for Mac now includes all-new access to online bills from almost 11,000+ billers, integrated with a streamlined bill workflow. It expanded its investment capabilities along with specific lot tracking as well as a highly customizable portfolio view. It also comes with a new loan tracking feature which includes “what-if” loan analysis.
Quicken 2018 for Windows
Windows users have improved access to online bills from almost 11,000+ billers. This includes PDF bill downloads and a streamlined bill and payment dashboard too. It has added features of new report formatting and customization options, exporting reports directly to Excel spreadsheet. This update of Quicken provides enhanced investment performance analysis (for Premier and above). Quicken 2018 has simplified emailing of invoices and rental reminders in Home, Business & Rental Property Manager, along with additional invoicing options such as web links.
New membership program
Quicken 2018 is now distributed on a membership basis and charged accordingly. As long as the customers maintain their membership, they need not to purchase upgrades every year. They will continue to receive the latest version of Quicken automatically. Quicken offers two types of membership i.e. one- or two-year memberships. Initially two-year membership was available only at retail to the customers. Additionally, free Quicken Bill Pay and access to Quicken’s Premium Care will be received by Premier and Home, Business & Rental Property Manager members.
Dropbox, Yelp and PayPal partnerships
An additional 5GB of Dropbox storage for backup will be received by the users of all new versions of Quicken and your Quicken data will be retrieved through our exclusive partnership with the leading cloud storage providers. Additionally, email invoices with custom logos and colors, with new web links (Yelp), payments (PayPal), and more can now be easily created by the users of Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property Manager.
Pricing and availability
Quicken 2018 is available at Quicken.com and at all the select retailers including Amazon, Staples, and much more.
- Quicken Starter (For Mac & Windows): Track all your money transactions so to achieve your short-term financial goals.
- One-year membership: $34.99
- Two-year membership: $49.99 (only at retail)
- Quicken Deluxe (For Mac & Windows): Much more can be done with your money. It allows you to move to the next step toward your financial goals.
- One-year membership: $49.99
- Two-year membership: $79.99 (only at retail)
- Quicken Premier (For Mac & Windows): Investments can be maximized by improving portfolio performance as well as minimizing taxes.
- One-year membership: $74.99
- Two-year membership: $119.99 (only at retail)
- Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property (For Windows only): It helps in managing your personal as well as business finances in one place.
- One-year membership: $99.99
- Two-year membership: $149.99 (only at retail)
Thanks for reading this article. Hope, you find it useful. Chat with our Quicken advisor to know more.