Faridabad was at first a mechanical town with very little of degree for tourism. Be that as it may, with developing populace and coming up of five star inns in the city like Taj inn, Hotel Claridges, Taj Gateway Hotel, Hotel Rajhans, and so forth and numerous more categorised inns like Hotel Atrium, Sarovar Portico, Park Plaza this spot is an unquestionable requirement in your can rundown of travel. With so many places to to visit in Faridabad what are you waiting for just book your Gurgaon to Faridabad taxi and travel to have an awesome weekend.
- Suraj Kund: Suraj Kund was worked by Surajpal tomar. Suraj Kund speaks to the rising sun. Remains of a Sun sanctuary lie around the lake. The complex incorporates a wonderfully done-up Rajhans, a pool of crisp water and a greenhouse. It is said that the freshwater has therapeutic properties. Consistently, a social fest is likewise held where you get the chance to witness rustic handloom, food combined with move exhibitions and trapeze artistry. In short you get the vibe of the “genuine” India which still lives in the towns.
- Nahar Singh Mahal: Nahar Singh Mahal is additionally usually known as Ballabgarh. As an issue of admiration and recognition this royal residence was given the name of Raja Nahar Singh who kicked the bucket in the war of freedom. This castle is known for its engineering. This is situated at primary street entering in Ballabgarh market which is at a separation of around 45 km from Delhi. The royal residence was patched up with collectibles and relics as of late. .
- Badkhal Lake: Badkhal Lake was situated in Badkhal town, 8 km from Delhi Border. Attributable to unchecked mining the lake has generally become scarce. The spot has a yearly bloom show which draws in members from both nation and outside. You can likewise discover some Haryana government eateries in the region.
- Baba Farid’s Tomb: Baba Farid’s Tomb is the colossal fascination of the Faridabad city. This undying tomb of Baba Farid is packed by the pioneers in each period of the year. Pioneers come here in the overwhelming cool month of January, February and most smoking months of June, July. Pioneers don’t consider the most exceedingly bad climate or conditions consistently, lovers come here and salute at Baba Farid’s tomb. Baba farid was known as a surely understood Sufi Saint. This area is known as the most imperative area in Faridabad.
- Leisure Valley: It is situated in Faridabad City predominantly close to Surajkund Road is a major park like structure. The outside structure is made of stones, inside you will locate some green trees, and grass on the ground, The valley is great however not best as it is losing its personality. Within environment is cool and gives you freshness feelings.So, this spot has something to offer to even the most prepared explorers.
- Dhauj Lake: Dhauj Lake is a spot for the experience aficionado as it has some better than average rock climbing alternatives. It is a characteristic lake which goes away amid the hot summer season and again gets loaded with water amid the rainstorm season. This lake additionally has a little manufactured dam.
Not only these there are other amazing places to explore in Faridabad to where you can go with your loved ones. However, book your Gurgaon to Faridabad taxi to get best of offers online.